Thursday, November 16, 2006

We Are The World...

Well, OK, maybe we aren't the world. But as I was talking to Pat Sue today, I realized that she doesn't know many of the people who read my blog. David House and Pat Sue have never met. Carissa and Aaron have never met. Dean and Joe have never met.

It's amazing to me that my very best friends don't live in the same city as I do.

My friends are in San Diego, and San Francisco, and Denver, and Dallas, and Chicago, and Lancaster, and Big Pine Key, and LA, and Newark and Manly Beach (Australia) and Seattle.

I hate that, because I don't have the money to fly all around the world like I want to.

I think we need to have a Convention.

Where should we have it?

3 Comments:

Blogger Ivan Grozny said...

VEGAS.

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris... in the spring time.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Ivan Grozny said...

Jinx! I owe you some coke.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home