Wednesday, January 31, 2007

"I Hope You Can See This Because I'm Doing It As Hard As I Can."

And so it has come to this. A marketing campaign for a cartoon has supposedly "panicked" a city. Namely, Boston. As far as I can tell, no Bostonians were running up and down the street, arms in the air, hair in disarray. shrieking "Oh, Why? Oh Why God? Why Me?".

It is obvious from all reports that the only people who felt "panic" were City Officials who overreacted. This is why the terrorists have won. We are scared of advertising devices made up of lite-brites and batteries.

I have seriously had it. They have actually arrested some poor slob who was hired to place these little marketing gimmicks around Boston.

This is it guys. Anyone up for our own island in the Caribbean?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why I want to make a shitload of money in the next 20 years and then retire and travel and divide my time between homes in Paris and Puerto Vallarta. I'll visit you in the Caribbean. RYAN.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home