Tuesday, March 06, 2007

You Can't Make This Stuff Up

Today Lindsay Lohan sent another of her rambling emails in which she chastizes Britney Spears and tells her that trying to hang yourself from a light fixture with a bedsheet is "immoral". You know you have sunk to the bottom when you get lectured by Lindsay Lohan on morals.

In the meantime, Kevin Federline has shaved his head to show he supports Britney, while Simon Cowell has publicly stated that the only thing wrong with Britney is that she's a spoiled brat with delusions of talent.

And, our old friend Nicole Richey went to the hospital for "dehydration". I guess dehydration is the new exhaustion.

I mean, seriously, how is that I have gone all of my life without knowing a single person who has collapsed from dehydration or exhaustion? Oh, wait, now I remember. It's because they were dehydrated and exhausted from having done too much booze and too many pills. So we called it "partying too much".

Tomayto, tomahto.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivan Grozny said...

"how is that I have gone all of my life without knowing a single person who has collapsed from dehydration or exhaustion?"

Not even Tauna?

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't you know ONLY celebrities collapse from dehydration and exhaustion. People like US only collapse from too much booze and pills... nothing else.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home