Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Quote Of The Day, From A Wikipedia Article About Xena: Warrior Princess, Who Is My Role Model In LIfe

" Alti lured Xena toward greater evil with promises that she would become the Destroyer of Nations"

This works for me. I can be lured pretty much anywhere as long as I get to be the "Destroyer Of Nations". I will start with England. I have never much cared for London. And my ancestors are mostly Irish and Welsh. So we hate the Brits. I am not sure how I will Destroy England. I am assuming that I have been given some sort of super-power. Maybe fire comes out of my eyes.

Oh! No! I am going to Destroy England by making water not boil. That will mean that they will no longer be able to cook food, and they will die.

Ha!

And I will abolish crumpets. And jam.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home