Friday, September 29, 2006

The Five Most Unusual International Places I Have Spent The Night In A Hotel

I have decided to start a new game. We all need to list 5 interesting places where we have spent the night. In a hotel. Staying with friends doesn't count.

My list is certainly not very bizarre. I am sure I have many friends with more unusual places. But I still feel that I can beat the average American.

OK. So here is my list, in no particular order:

1. Iqaluit, Canada

2. Avranches, France

3. Puebla, Mexico

4. Narita, Japan

5. Cardiff, Wales

Send me your list via email and I will post it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are my top 5 most interesting places:
1. Havana, Cuba
2.Sofia, Bulgaria
3. Varna, Bulgaria
4. Vilinius, Lithuania
5. Malaga, Spain

2:44 PM  
Blogger Ivan Grozny said...

no particular order, I hope bed and breakfast types count

International
(formerly east) Berlin, Germany
Sorrento, Italy
Isle of Skye or Inverness, Scotland UK (tossup between the two)
Quayaquil, Ecuador
Winnipeg, Canada

Domestic
North Hudson, New York
Milford, Mass.
St.Augustine, FL
Dorango, CO
Portland, Maine

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home