Monday, September 04, 2006

No Blue Drinks! Not Even For Parrots! Not Anyone, Not Anything, Not Ever!

Oh Dear! Oh My! Janet is violating so many rules in this photo that I was forced to lay down for a wee bit and revive myself with a strong shot of Kentucky Bourbon. Let's see how many errors we can spot, shall we?



The first and most obvious error is the blue drink itself. No blue drinks! Janet has apparently not been paying attention.

But there is a second error here: the pre-packaged malt beverage! These are all, of course, an abomination. These are alcoholic kool-aid and have no place in a civilized adult's liquor collection.

The third error (and perhaps the most egregious) is that she is letting her parrot Kookie drink. Any fool knows that a parrot can't hold her liquor. I am sure that there are some later photos that Janet thought too indiscreet to be posted on the internet. Photos of Kookie picking up a transvestite hooker in a tatty Key West bar. Or something similar.

Well folks, this is pretty much it. I never thought I would have to warn you against this, but now I see I must.

No serving blue malt beverages to a parrot! Ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home