Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Admit It, I Used To Hate Xtina

Yes, I did. I hated Miss Christina Aguilera. But now I love her. I just downloaded her entire CD. Her single, "Hurt", is painfully beautiful. She has a voice that could kick your drunken ass to the curb and back, and then kick you back to the curb again and make you wait for the taxi that she might, or might not, call for you on her cell phone.

What I find particularly funny is that every Christina Aguilera fan has to make a point of the fact that they hate Britney Spears. Seriously. 90% of Ms. Aguilera's hard core fan mail starts with something like this:

"How can a spooge-filled slack-titted white-trash cum-sucking pig like Britney even breathe the same air as you? I mean, she is a serious douche-bag with Down's Syndrome who is probably a Republican. Or worse."

Yes. It's true.

Ms. Aguilera is WAY more talented than Ms. Spears. But so is our tiny dog, Kelsea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home