Thursday, December 07, 2006

You Can Not Believe How Happy This Photo Makes Me

I have been hoping that the 80's would make it back in a Big Way, and Gwen Stefani has made it possible for me.

This is a quintessential 80's hairdo. It makes me want to watch a Human League video. It makes me want to Pogo. It makes me want to put on a pair of fingerless gloves.

The best part is that she looks gorgeous. Seriously, I have never seen Gwen Stefani look bad.

However, a critic of her hair said it looked like "something out of the Fifth Element."

Which is weird, because the Fifth Element came out in 1997, which would mean that the 80's are not back at all. Instead the late 90's are back.

Oh, dear Lord. How will I ever figure out which drug I'm suposed to take until I know which era is in again?


1 Comments:

Blogger Ivan Grozny said...

That's definatly an 80's hair.
It's like Flock of Seagulls meets Grace Jones.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home