Thursday, February 01, 2007

Just One More Point

I'm reading all of the articles about this pretend bomb scare/terrorist threat and a comment to an article pointed out that not one, NOT ONE, person in the Boston police force, fire department, no City personnel, nor any newscaster, recognized that this was a cartoon character from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Jesus Christ, I am 47 years old, have no children of High School or College age living with me, and I do not have any friends under the age of 35 in Louisville. And yet, I instantly recognized a Mooninite!!!!

I used to chuckle about ATHF with co-workers at Chase. And if people who work at a Chase Bank in Louisville KY know about ATHF and the Mooninites, well then at least one person who works for the City of Boston should.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never head of the ATHF and have no clue what a Mooninite is. Therefore, I empathize w/ the City of Boston. I mean really... the ONLY other option would be for me to think this was a terrorist plot. What else could it be? RYAN.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home