Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Our House Is For Sale

Yes, the beautiful little house on Goddard Ave that I love is for sale.

We are looking for a small property to renovate and rent, or a multi-family property, or some sort of combo of the above.

I love this house so much. You cannot imagine how much it will hurt me to leave. But it makes sense from a financial and a career standpoint. David wants to become a landlord (i.e. slumlord) with many properties around town, and we have to start somewhere.

Anyway, I'm trying to keep a brave face.

But it's hard.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivan Grozny said...

you could always rent to tara reed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkoJR7xOE6Q&eurl=

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why was I not consulted about this decision? I'm not sure I approve. No, I really don't think I approve so please tell potential buyers the property is no longer on the market. A friend in TX just does not approve. I'm sure they'll understand. RYAN.

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home