Monday, March 12, 2007

Sorry For The Lack Of Posts

I was very busy this weekend. I worked quite a bit for the LEO. And then today, I caught David's "cough" and felt like crap all day. Plus I have been working on my new My Space page, so I can be just like all of the other kewl kids.

Blecch.

You know, there was a time in my life when spending an entire afternoon marching in a St. Patricks's Day Parade, followed by working a booth at an arts center, followed by seeing a live stage show, followed by an after-show cocktail reception, all accompanied by alcohol, would have been a walk in the park for me. That time is not now. I was beat down today.

But I have to let you all know about the great show I saw, and about "River Dance!: It Never Ends!", which was playing opposite us.

I'm working all day tomorrow, plus a visit to the Medieval Barber, so it may be tomorrow night (Monday) before any updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home