Friday, December 01, 2006

Clive And Jasmine

“Oh Clive, my dearest love, I am so enjoying our morning constitutional.”

“Oh, Jasmine, my heart, my soul, my muse, I, too, am enjoying our ramble in the first blush of the rosy dawn.”

“Oh, Clive, did you ever think that life could be so wonderful?”

“No, my dearest, I did not. Not even in my wildest imaginings did I hope for us to be so blessed.”

“I know, my dearest Clive, I know. How singularly lucky are we to have by happenstance become the guardians of so many ducklings?”

“I know, my love, my pet. Oft times I feel I must pinch myself as a reminder that this is not a dream. We have been the most fortunate of humankind, having been given a gaggle of ducklings to raise as our own!”

“Oh Clive, I cannot wait! I long to hear their merry quacking! Pine to see their waddling gait! Oh Clive! Oh Clive! Tell me that we are at last near!”

“Oh....oh my word....oh dearest Jasmine! I know not what to say!”

“Why Clive, why? What is amiss?”

“Oh dearest Jasmine! Oh love of my life! A foul misfortune has been thrust upon us!”

“Oh Clive!....Oh Clive! Tell me, Oh Dear God....Tell Me!....Is it...?”

“Oh Dear God Jasmine! Yes! Oh Yes! It’s what we fear most!..... Our ducklings have been stomped!”

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexis said...

This is going on Trashwire!

http://trashwire.com/cjdec06.html

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home