Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Strange Places I Have Spent The Night

For some reason it popped into my head to make a list of odd places I have spent the night. Here it is:

In the US:

Salina, KS
Sterling, UT
Barstow, CA
Tucumcari, NM
Utica, NY
Scranton, PA
Lewisburg, WV
St George, UT
Hyannis, MA

Abroad:

Iqaluit, Canada
Ghent, Belgium
Puebla, Mexico
Enghien-les-Bains, France
Avranches, France
Basel, Switzerland
Narita, Japan
Stuttgart, Germany

I'm sure there are more.

I would really like to read your list of odd places. For example, I know for a fact that Ryan and Julie have been to Thailand and have stayed in odd places. And Kathleen has been to the Baltics, and PatSue to Bulgaria, and Janet to weird places in Central America. Oh! And Carissa, with her "oh poor me, all I get to do is jetset around the South Pacific, boo hoo, my life sucks, boo hoo, I live in Sydney and get to lay on the beach everyday looking at hottie Aussies in tiny bathing suits , boo hoo" thing going on.

Please share.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg, you're a doddering old forgetful grandpa. Pa-Paw Greg, we did this in October 2006. How's about we all list the 10 places where we HOPE to spend the night before we leave this world. RYAN

3:56 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

No, this is completely different. That list was strange places we have BEEN, this list is strange places we have spent the night.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home