Thursday, February 08, 2007

I Hate Delta Airlines

I last flew Delta about 4 years ago, when we lived in Lexington. I had to join their stupid frequent flier club in order to book and check-in on line.

I rarely fly Delta. I hate them.

But now, I can't get rid of them. My paltry mileage with them expired years ago, and they still insist on sending me monthly account updates that consist of:

You have no miles with us
You have no miles to redeem
Your status with us is beneath contempt

God, I hate them. I have hated them ever since they bought out Western and ruined a once great airline.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ivan Grozny said...

The first airline I ever flew as a little kid was Eastern.
I miss the Eastern I remember.

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't Dean fly Delta to New Orleans via DFW and his planes almost crashed both coming AND going? Yes, I think it was Dean. Everytime he flies... well... the plane almost crashes.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... and me too, Joe! The first airline I ever flew as a kid in 1977 was also Eastern. We flew from St.Louis to Sarasota, FL via ATL. My brother and I got to up in the cockpit and the captain gave us some wings which I still have at my parent's house to this day.

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home