Thursday, February 08, 2007

More About Dead Anna Nicole

From CNN:

"Reality TV star and former Playboy playmate Anna Nicole Smith was pronounced dead Thursday after being found unconscious in her Florida hotel room, a law enforcement source with knowledge of the case told CNN."

It's all over the news. Anna Nicole Smith is dead. Seriously. They found her unconcious in her hotel room, rushed her to a hospital and now she is dead. Wow. Who could have seen that one coming? Anna Nicole Smith dead before the age of 40? Pretty much a shocker.

But, of course, there is a Mystery. The cause of death is "unknown" at this time.

Really? Unknown?

Let's explore some potential options.

Breast cancer? Unlikely, as her breasts were made of Play-dough and Oatmeal.

Brain tumor? Again, no. For a tumor to grow in one's brain, one must have a brain.

Heart disease? Hmmmm, no heart, no disease.

Embarassment? OK, I can't even write any comment about that because I am laughing so hard that snot is coming out of my nose.

So, I am officially out of ideas.

Oh, wait. I have one. I mean, it's unlikely, but, hey, if I were the coroner I might go out on a limb here and suggest, oh, I don't know, maybe....

A LIFETIME OF DRUG AND ALCOHOL ABUSE ENDING IN LOSING WEIGHT BY USING A THINLY-VEILED QUASI-LEGAL VERSION OF COCAINE!!!

I mean, it's just a suggestion. For the coroner. Who doesn't "know" why she died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home