Friday, February 16, 2007

Worst Video, Guilty Pleasure

As I told most of you, one of Celine Dion's French albums is one of my guilty pleasures. Many people have seen me dancing and singing to this song. Which has horrible lyrics. I mean, seriously horrible lyrics. I know that many people think that French sounds cool, but when you realize that at one point she is singing (dramatically): "When I get back into my apartment, I turn on the air conditioner!!!!", well, you are kind of not as impressed with the French language as you might have been previously.

That's what she really sings. She also sings " the parking structure always has the same smell", and " the elevator frightens me, at every floor, my heart stops."

But, I know for a fact that Ryan and I will play this song this weekend and dance. That's the kind of guys we are.

Oh, and here is the video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home