Thursday, October 19, 2006

Joe And Lastenia Are Coming For A Visit!

It is now 12:23 am and so now it is official that Joe and Lastenia are coming for a visit ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!! YAY!!!

Because it is now Friday in Kentucky.

No matter what time zone you are in, it is a happy moment.

Here is a picture of them from one of their many, MANY visits:

David and I are very gracious hosts who have welcomed many a weary traveler into our home. We love guests and we love to shower them with Southern Hospitality.

Here is a list of people who have been gracious guests: Ryan Thebeau (multiple times), Kathleen Osborn (multiple times), Joe and Lastenia (multiple times), Julie Hazimi (lovely long stay), Janet Whalen-Jones (delightful personal stay plus one and a half "stays by proxy" due to family members), Aaron Zweigle (one lovely stay but could have made a better effort for a repeat visit).

For those who have not visited (and you know who you are), I think that the afterlife involves a waitlist for a booth at Hooters.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivan Grozny said...

That is the photo taken after I lost my arms. I thinak you for finding them and UPS-ing them back to me. I dont know what I'd have dont without them.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home