Monday, December 11, 2006

Headline Of The Day

"CSN of Brazil Tops Tata Bid"

I don't think CSN of Brazil had the top Tata bid. I know many people who would pay a lot for Tata's. Or maybe Ta-Ta's. I'm not really sure of the spelling.

I just thought of something. Is Ta-Ta's just a personal slang for boobies? Do any of the rest of you say, "Good Lord! She has humongous Ta-Ta's!", or is that just me and my friends?

Which leads me to another question. Do you think the restaurant chain "Hooters" would be as popular (or even legal), if it was called "Ginormous Jugs", "Huge Tracts Of Land", or "Really Super Big Ta-Ta's"?.

Just askin'

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivan Grozny said...

I say "fun bags" when not in mixed company.
No... I dont really....
I just wanted to say "Fun Bags" here.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home