Sunday, May 06, 2007

Day After Derby!

Well, the weather held off and the infield did not become a huge mud pit. The Queen did not get to watch girls in shorty-shorts roll about mud wrestling. I think this is for the best.

A horse called Street Sense zoomed up at the last minute and won. Nobody had even mentioned Street Sense until then. I guess if you had placed a bet on him then you would now be semi-rich. Or maybe not. I don't understand horse betting stuff.

I do know, however, that My Chemical Horse-Pants won the Derby In My Head this year.

If you betted (sp? real word?) a lot of imaginary money on My Chemical Horse-Pants, you are now officially an imaginary millionaire. You can quit your job, if you have one, you can sell your car, if you have one, you can tell your friends to drop dead, if you have any.

Basically, by betting in your head on My Chemical Horse-Pants, you can have anything you want. As long as it is in your head.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet $5000 imaginary dollars on My Chemical Horse-pants to win, so I'm now an imaginary rich person! Now I can quit my imaginary job!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home