Monday, October 30, 2006

Ryan Tries To Impart Wisdom To Others, But They Do Not Listen

Ryan went to a party on Friday night, where revelers foolishly decided to sample blue drinks. Being no stranger himself to the perils of blue drinks (a story for another time), Ryan tried to warn them. Here is a quote from Ryan's email to me:
"Well, I did my best to warn everyone about the inherent dangers of sampling a blue drink. However, I feel most just saw me as a doddering old man spouting nonsense. Alas... a little later many of those in attendance wished they had listened to the old man about the blue drinks. I mean, isn't it always best to listen to the sage advice of society's elders...?"


Yes. Yes, it is.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at that party and did imbibe the blue malt liquor drink. The drink was divine, and I would do it again and again! But then I did let a gay man grab my boobies . . .

Malia

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home